Students can turn the wheel to match up the systems with the structures and/or functions. This helps students learn and practice the various body systems.
Included in this resource you’ll find:
- Two choices of wheels – a 6 system wheel (the circulatory system, respiratory system, digestive system, muscular system, nervous system, and skeletal system) or an 8 system wheel (all of the above plus the immune system and urinary system)
- Differentiated wheels- some are already put together (all in one wheel), some that are partially put together (two wheels), and some that are not put together at all (three wheels total).
- Wheels that students fill in completely, partially, or not at all (filled in for them).
- Three areas are covered – the name of the system, the structures of the system, and the function of those systems.
- A body system “wedge” wheel cover (for 6 system wheels and 8 system wheels) so students can cover the wheel if desired and only focus on one system at a time.
- Blank 6 system wheels and a blank 8 system wheels to write in your own systems.