Help your students master the all-important common core math standard of telling time to the nearest minute with this hands-on, engaging math activity that is perfect for reteaching, math centers, or just extra practice!
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What this resource covers:
- Telling time to the nearest minute.
What this resource includes:
- 6 total self-checking puzzles so that students can work independently.
- Answer keys so that the teacher or student can quickly check the answers.
- A quick riddle for engagement in each puzzle! 🙂
- A Google Slides version so it can be completed digitally
How this resource works:
This activity requires students to first solve the math problems and then cut out the mixed up picture with the answers. Once they glue each answer in the corresponding box, they will reveal both the picture and the answer to the math riddle! This activity is perfect for hands-on engagement!
This resource is perfect for:
- Math centers
- Small groups
- Partner work
- Independent work
- Early finishers
You can also find this resource on Teachers Pay Teachers. Click here.