This resource includes:
- Three different gameboards so that you can differentiate for your students. Each set varies a little in difficulty.
- Set A requires students to count out the least amount of coins for amounts up to $0.50.
- Set B requires students to count out money with the least amount of coin for amounts up to $1.00
- Set C requires students to count out money with the least amount of coins for any amount (but it doesn’t go past $5.00).
- Answer cards so that the game can be self-checking
- Work mats so that students have a place to sort out the change and dollar bills.
- Color and black and white printing options.
- Printable and digital versions of all three gameboards.
This resource is a great way to review, practice, or informally assess students with their money skills! It’s perfect for early finishers, morning work, math centers, homework, independent work, and so much more!