What’s included with the fraction wheels:
- 7 different visual fraction wheels for identifying – some with fractions that are represented in different ways so that you can determine if your students truly understand.
- 4 different identifying fractions on a number line wheels – some with all the numbers labeled (except the missing one) and some with nothing labeled but 0 and 1 – they’d have to count hashmarks).
- 4 different identifying fractions of a set wheels – some with the sets having two different characteristics, while others only having one.
- 3 different mixed wheels (a mix of identifying fractions visually, on a number line, and fractions of a set).
- All fraction wheels are also offered in printer-friendly, black and white versions.
How this works:
Ahead of time teachers label wooden clothespins (found at dollar stores) with the answers to each multiplication wheel (provided). Then students practice matching the answer using the clothespins to the correct equation on the wheel.