In this resource the following science concepts will be investigated:
- States of Matter & Non-Newtonian Fluids
- Static Electricity
- Chemical Reactions/Changes
- Sound – Vibrations
- Light – Refraction
- Matter – Density
- Capillary Action & Plants Parts
- Acids and Bases
- Force and Motion
This resource contains:
- Materials found in your classroom or home so that you don’t need to spend tons of your own money purchasing products.
- Background knowledge so that you don’t have to feel like an expert in science to complete these activities.
- Student Direction Pages which frees up time for you to circulate the room and assist.
- Thought Provoking Recording Sheets which encourages your students to think beyond the investigation.
- Answer Keys so that you can quickly check the student recording sheet and save time.
- Alternative ideas and student recording sheet so that you can meet the needs of your students!
You can choose to do all 13 activities, or pick and choose which you’d like to do. These investigations would also work great in centers, as demonstrations, or in small groups.
This Halloween science activity is sure to help engage your students while saving you time lesson planning! Just add it to your cart and you’ll be ready to get started on taking back your weekends without sacrificing quality teaching!
**This resource can also be found on Teachers Pay Teachers. Click here to see it.**