- 9 differentiated puzzles for finding the perimeter of the shape (the size of the numbers vary from puzzle to puzzle, along with the shape. Some shapes are irregular shapes too.)
- Answer keys
- Google version so that your students can complete it digitally if you prefer!
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solves the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!
You can also find this resource on Teachers Pay Teachers. Click here.