Help your students practice comparing fractions (common core standard 3.NF.3) with these start 2 finish puzzles! Your students will be engaged and able to self-check their answers when they complete this fun math center.
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- 9 differentiated puzzles for comparing fractions (the level of difficulty varies per set.)
- Answer keys are included
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solve the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for working on addition fact fluency!
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!