Help your students practice telling time right to the minute with this engaging, independent, self-checking math center! This Start2Finish resource is perfect for any teacher that needs their students to practice telling time to the nearest half hour, telling time to the nearest quarter hour, to the nearest five minutes, or the nearest minute!
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
** This resource does NOT cover elapsed time!**
- Practice puzzles that tell time to the nearest half hour (30 minutes)
- Practice puzzles that tell time to the nearest quarter hour (15 minutes)
- Practice puzzles that tell time to the nearest five minutes (5 minutes)
- Practice puzzles that tell time to the nearest minute (1 minute)
- All clocks are in analog form
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solve the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!