Help your students practice solving problems related to picture graphs and bar graphs (provided) in this engaging math center activity. It’s self-checking and allows the student to work independently so that you can work where you are needed. Plus, it has a variety of math puzzles so that you can meet the various learning needs in your classroom!
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
- 3 different sets of puzzles that vary in difficulty so that you can meet the needs of all your students.
- 3 different sets of picture graphs and bar graphs.
- Answer key so that you don’t have to create one yourself!
- It’s self-checking so that your students can work independently and you can work where you are needed.
This Product in Use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solve the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.