It has been requested over and over and I have finally placed it here for you!
This place value slider offers a variety of places for your students so that it can be differentiated. The following sliders are offered in this resource:
- ones through hundreds
- ones through thousands
- ones to millions
- hundredth to millions
- thousandths to millions
This can be used:
- To produce numbers when practicing reading large numbers aloud/orally
- To produce numbers when students practice writing numbers in written form, extended form, or base-ten form
- To help students who struggle with place value and need intervention
- As a manipulative when practicing place value
- As a visual for students who are visual learners
- To provide differentiation
- And so much more!
It includes assembly instructions (with images), helpful tips, suggested uses, and place value strips 0-9.