What Concepts & Skills are Covered?
- 20 science vocabulary terms (see preview for list) related to the moon and moon phases
- Reinforcement of moon and moon phases specific terms and concepts in different contexts
- Building of a strong language foundation in both vocabulary and science
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking skills
- Collaboration and communication skills
- 10 different printable science vocabulary games, including familiar games like “bump,” “shoot or pour” (like chutes and ladders), and “term capture”
- Same 20 moon and moon phases vocabulary terms in each game (note: words cannot be removed from the games, however you can provide them with the given vocabulary sheets.)
- Vocabulary word bank sheets
- Vocabulary dictionary sheets (science terms and definitions)
- Printer version choices – color for laminating and repeated use or print and go black and white versions
- Student friendly directions
- Extremely low prep- grab dice and counters! You’re all set!
- These are NOT editable nor is there currently a digital version
Why Grab This Resource?
- These vocabulary games captures students’ attention, motivates them in the active learning process, and makes science vocabulary more exciting
- These science games reinforces important science vocabulary and moon and moon phases for better retention and understanding
- These science vocabulary games improves problem solving, fosters communication skills, and promotes teamwork creating a positive classroom environment
- These science games can work as a vocabulary assessment by providing instant feedback in a low-pressure environment, allowing teachers to identify areas of further instruction needed
- It is a time-efficient way to cover important science content and academic vocabulary
These science vocabulary games will ensure that your students are growing in science even if you don’t have much time to dedicate to the subject. Help your students be active in their learning, motivated and engaged as they work through these exciting, hands-on, minds-on science vocabulary games! Add this one to your cart today and start saving some time in your classroom!