Engage your students with these self-checking, identifying fractions mixed-up mystery math puzzles that are perfect for math centers! With 6 different puzzles, students are sure to get the extra practice they need when working with fractions!
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
What this resource covers:
- Identifying fractions using visual models
- Identifying fractions using number line models
What this resource includes:
- 6 total self-checking puzzles so that students can work independently.
- Answer key so that the teacher can quickly check the answers.
- A quick riddle for fun in each puzzle! 🙂
How this resource works:
This activity requires students to first solve the math problems and then cut out the mixed up picture with the answers. Once they glue each answer in the corresponding box, they will reveal both the picture and the answer to the math riddle!
This resource is perfect for:
- Math centers
- Small groups
- Partner work
- Independent work
- Early finishers