- 9 differentiated puzzles for finding the area of a rectangle or square shape (the size of the numbers vary from puzzle to puzzle.)
- Answer keys
- A Google version so that you can have your students complete it digitally if you prefer.
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solve the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for working on multiplication fact fluency!
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!