This differentiated math activity includes:
- 4 different sets of cards differentiated to meet the needs of all your students
- 20 cards (10 pairs) in each set
- A printable and digital version
- A color and b/w version
- A student recording sheet
- An answer key that can be used for self-checking if you desire
- Student directions sheets
How is it differentiated?
- Set A – Has visual fractions that match using the same colors.
- Set B – Has visual fractions that match but with different colors.
- Set C – Has visual fractions that match a numeral fraction.
- Set D – Has a numeral fraction match a numeral fraction. (I differentiated even more with Set D3. It requires more thinking on the part of the student because the fractions given are both fractions that reduce to the same fraction.)