With This Resource You’ll Get:
- Two sets – one that students write the divisibility rules in the strips and ones where they are already included.
- Students match the divisibility rule with the number by gluing the star with the number on the strip with the rule.
- Students assemble the rules so that it forms a mobile.
- Teachers can print on colored paper, laminate, assemble, and hang in their classroom as posters or classroom decor if preferred.
- It includes the divisibility rules for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10.
There are no reviews yet.