How it works:
In this activity, students first complete the math in the strips. Then they cut the strips out (color if desired) and arrange the strips in order from least to greatest based on the answer. When they are finished, they should have a holiday image. The title on the worksheet gives a hint.
This resource covers the following concepts:
- adding decimals up to the hundredths place
- subtracting decimals up to the hundredths place
- mixed math pages (adding & subtracting on one page) up to the hundredths
- adding decimals up to the thousandths place
- subtracting decimals up to the thousandths place
- a mix of adding and subtracting decimals up to the thousandths place
- ordering decimals from smallest to largest
This resource includes:
- two separate practices – up to hundredths and up to thousandths
- color and b/w version (for lamination and reuse or each student)
- a printable and digital version
- an answer key page
There are no reviews yet.