- 9 differentiated puzzles for addition within 1000 (the size of the numbers vary from puzzle to puzzle, including some problems with 3 addends.)
- 9 differentiated puzzles for subtraction within 1000 (the size of the numbers vary)
- 9 differentiated puzzles with a mix of both addition and subtraction within 1000 so that students can practice also watching for the sign.
- Answer keys
- Google Slides version so that your students can complete it digitally if you prefer.
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solve the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for working on addition and subtraction fact fluency!
- Perfect for students to practice regrouping!
- Perfect for students to practice their addition and subtraction strategies.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!
You can also find this resource on Teachers Pay Teachers. Click here.