This guided math workshop unit is complete with pre-tests, vocabulary cards, 15 days of lesson plans that are very thorough and detailed, guided math activities, interventions, and extension suggestions, math centers (such as math games), post-tests for math assessment, and much more!
You can also get a free sample of one of my math workshop units (a third-grade example) here.
Check out the preview for details!
This Unit Covers:
- Basic geometry vocabulary such as points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, etc. Students identify, draw, and classify.
- Identify & classify triangles by their angles and triangles by the length of their sides
- Parallel, perpendicular & intersecting lines
- Polygons, and a larger focus on quadrilaterals (including classifying)
- Lines of symmetry (identifying & drawing)
- Relating angles with fractional parts of a circle
- Angles and degrees
- Measuring angles with a protractor
- Drawing angles with a protractor
- Adding angles (joining multiple angles)
- Determining the measure of an unknown angle when separated into parts (subtracting multiple angles)
With This Unit You’ll Get:
- Pre-test and post-test
- Vocabulary cards for math word wall instruction
- Detailed lesson plans
- Anchor charts
- Differentiated math activities
- Interactive notebook pieces (INB)
- Math centers or math stations materials
- Math games
- Math worksheets for extra practice & review
- Remediation & enrichment
- Digital & print versions
- Color & printer-friendly versions
- Answer keys