What is included:
- 2 Sizes- A small version that fits one page for a few facts, less copying, and smaller handwriting (no assembling!). A large version for bigger handwriting and more facts (Does assemble!).
- The large version comes with lined pieces and unlined pieces to help students with their writing.
- A variety of American Women for writing biographies is included in the puzzles. I tried to pick people from a variety of backgrounds and careers.
- Blank versions of both small and large in case your students’ hero isn’t included.
- Student directions
These people are included:
- Althea Gibson, Amelia Earhart, Ann Bancroft, Anne Frank, Aung San Suu Kyi, Billie Jean King, Clara Barton
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Florence Nightingale, Frida Kahlo, Helen Rodriguez-Trias, Hilary Clinton, Indira Gandhi
- Irma Rangel, Jackie Joyner-Kersee, Jane Austen, Jane Goodall, J.K. Rowling, Joan of Arc, Katharine Hepburn
- Laura Ingalls Wilder, Louisa May Alcott, Mae Jemison, Margaret Thatcher, Marie Curie, Michelle Obama
- Mother Teresa, Oprah Winfrey, Queen Elizabeth II, Rachel Carson, Rosa Parks, Ruby Bridges, Sandra Day O’Conner
- Sojourner Truth, Sonia Sotomayor, Wangari Maathai, Whoopi Goldberg, Wilma Rudolph
- Looking for someone? Suggest them, or check my other biography puzzles.