- Ocean, Sound, Light Waves
- Waves and their Properties
- Waves and their Relationships
- Transparent, Translucent, Opaque
- Absorption, Reflection, Refraction
How to use:
- Morning Work
- Small groups
- Science centers
- Whole class activities
- Partner activities
- Early finisher activities
- and so much more!
- 22 prompts
- Printable versions – half-page and full-page
- Digital version (Google Slides)
- Editable version (Google and PDF)
- Answer Key
- Rubric (premade and editable version)
- Student Checklist along the side of the prompts
Help your students show what they know about waves! This critical thinking activity makes a great mini-assessment.
There are no reviews yet.