This potential and kinetic energy resource can be used to create an engaging craftivity. Your students would read the descriptions on the “rocks” and place them on the potential energy side or the kinetic energy side based on which characteristic it is describing. You can also print, laminate, and use the materials for a science center instead for repeated use!
This resource covers:
- kinetic energy & its characteristics
- potential energy & its characteristics
- examples of potential and kinetic energy
What is included in this resource:
- Printable & digital versions so that you can add a technology element
- Materials to create an energy sort so that you can assess their understanding
- Materials to create an energy science center so that students can practice the concepts in their free time
- Potential and kinetic worksheets so that you can review or reteach the concepts
- answer keys so that you can save time grading
Your students will love putting together this engaging science craftivity and it will make a cute display! Further, the print-and-go energy worksheets, make reviewing easy!