This resource covers these concepts:
- Plant’s basic needs (with lots of options to choose from)
- Plant’s parts and what they do
- Foods we eat from plants’ parts
- The various plant types (plant classification)
- Plant adaptations
- Plant uses by humans
- How a plant makes food (photosynthesis)
And what’s really. great is this resource is flexible and includes:
- Blank fans for the titles above so you can include your own terms/titles so that your students can draw and/or write them in.
- AND a fan with a mix of concepts (all the above in one fan!) so that you can assess your students on more than one concept at once.
- A printable and digital version so that your students can complete it anywhere – distance learning, hybrid learning or in-person learning.