In this resource, students will complete the following:
- Identify the shapes of the pattern blocks and their attributes
- Determine the value of a pattern block when the whole is various fractions (1, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4)
- Create a pattern block design with a total value of a number
- Determine the total value of a design using unit fractions
- Identify fractions of the design based on the pattern block type
This resource is an excellent resource for:
- independent practice
- small groups
- math centers
- and so much more!
Students do not need pattern blocks to complete it but can use them to assist.
**This resource also includes a Google Slides version so that your students can complete it digitally!