What’s included with the multiplication wheels:
- Factors 2-10 with the equations in order so students can practice skip counting (multiples)
- Factors 2-10 with the equations mixed up so students can practice without just adding x number more
- Factors 2-10 in repeated addition form
- Factors 2-10 in an array form
- With a mix of multiplication equations, skip counting, and array forms
How this works:
Ahead of time teachers label wooden clothespins (found at dollar stores) with the answers to each multiplication wheel (provided). Then students practice matching the answer using the clothespins to the correct equation on the wheel.