This Unit Covers:
- The multiplication strategies of equal groups, arrays, repeated addition, and skip counting using number lines.
- Understanding the relationship between multiplication and division through fact families and inverse operations.
- The division strategies of equal sharing and repeated subtraction.
- What remainders are.
- How to use inverse operations to solve problems with missing numbers in the equation.
- Solving and creating multiplication and division word problems.
- Finding patterns and completing input and output tables.
With This Unit You’ll Get:
- Detailed and thorough lesson plans
- Vocabulary cards that can be used for a word wall
- Anchor charts
- Detailed mini-lessons, along with the resources necessary to carry them out (games, worksheets, anchor charts, and other printables)
- Activities for remediation and enrichment
- Choices as to how you would like to implement the lessons
- Three reviews (one for multiplication, one for division, one overall)
- Answer keys
- Independent time activities
- Pre-tests and Post-Tests
- Color and B/W Versions
- Printable & Digital Versions