- 9 differentiated puzzles for identifying the fraction of a visual shape (the level of difficulty varies per set.)
- Answer key
- A Google version so that students can complete it digitally if you prefer.
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solves the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!