- 3 sets of differentiated puzzles for practicing finding the area of a figure or shape by counting squares. Some shapes have half squares.
- Answer keys
- Printable & digital version
This product in use:
- Students begin with the strip that says “start” and solves the problem on that strip. Then they look for the next strip that has that answer. This continues until they arrive at the “finish” strip.
- Perfect for small group work, response to intervention, homework, independent work, partner work, whole group activity, early finishers, math centers, and so much more!
- An engaging and self-checking activity!