This resource covers the following concepts:
- Creative writing such as these titles: My Adventures with Santa, A Day in My Life as an Elf, The Talking Christmas Tree, The Year Santa’s Reindeer Quit
- Personal narratives such as these titles: My Christmas Story, My Favorite Christmas, Our Holiday Traditions, My Favorite Part of the Season
- How-to pieces such as these titles: How to Wrap a Holiday Gift, How to Decorate a Holiday Tree
- Opinion pieces such as these titles: The Best Way to Decorate a Christmas Tree, Why Christmas is Important, My Favorite Holiday Treat and Why, The Best Gift to the World
- Persuasive such as: Why ____ is better than ____ for Christmas
This resource includes:
- Trees with topic sentences (see above)
- A blank cover tree so that students can create their own title.
- Blank lined trees for students to write their stories
- Printable & digital versions
There are no reviews yet.