Engage your students and help them learn everything they need to know about states of matter and the need to add heat and remove heat to change those states with this interactive and fun science craftivity!
For students to learn and retain the concepts of the three states of matter (solids, liquids, and gases) and how they change those states (adding heat – evaporation, melting and removing heat [cooling]- condensation, freezing) in an engaging and interactive way.
This Resource Covers:
- The three states of matter – solids, liquids, gases
- The characteristics of those states (volume, shape, particles, invisible or not)
- Examples of each state of matter
- Changing states of matter (adding heat and removing heat – cooling)
- identification of changing states for evaporation, condensation, melting, and freezing to occur
With this Resource You’ll Get:
- Materials to create the craftivity
- Assembly directions
- 3 different practice worksheets for states of matter and changing those states (with detailed information to help understand and prepare to make the craftivity)
- An example of an assembled final craftivity
- Answer keys