Help your students learn the difference between physical and chemical changes with this engaging and interactive craftivity science activity!
For students to learn and retain the matter concepts of physical changes and chemical changes in an engaging way.
This Resource Covers:
- What a physical change is
- What a chemical change is
- Signs of physical and chemical changes
- Examples of physical and chemical changes
With this Resource You’ll Get:
- Materials to create the craftivity
- Assembly directions
- 3 different practice worksheets for understanding physical and chemical changes (with detailed information to help understand and prepare to make the craftivity)
- An example of an assembled final craftivity
- Answer keys