Are you looking for a way to teach division with larger, multi-digit numbers to your students, but want a resource that has everything you need? This resource has it! It is complete with detailed, thorough lesson plans, games, independent work, exit tickets, and so much more!
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This resource covers the following concepts:
- Partitive (fair sharing) division
- Quotative division (measurement)
- Estimating with compatible numbers
- Dividing multi-digit numbers that are multiples of ten
- Using the relationship between multiplication and division to divide
- Using strategies such as base-ten blocks, the area model, array model, box model method, distributive property, and partial quotients.
- It is also common core aligned with 4.NBT.1 and 4.NBT.6
This resource includes:
- 15 days of thorough, detailed scripted lesson plans in a guided math/workshop format
- Vocabulary cards for your math word wall
- A pretest and post test to determine your students level of understanding and progress
- Anchor charts to use or to copy as you teach the lesson
- Active engagement materials, such as interactive notebook pieces, to engage and involve the students during the lessons
- Independent activities, such as games, hands-on manipulatives and concrete activities, or practice materials to reinforce the lesson
- Intervention and extension ideas to help all students learn in the classroom with each concept
- Exit tickets or closing ideas to wrap up the lesson and evaluate their understanding.
- Lessons in a scaffolded order to ensure a foundation is created and built upon for best understanding
- Answer Keys
- Saving you time!