This resource covers the following concepts:
- Partitive (fair sharing) division
- Quotative division (measurement)
- Estimating with compatible numbers
- Dividing multi-digit numbers that are multiples of ten
- Using the relationship between multiplication and division to divide
- Using strategies such as base-ten blocks, the area model, array model, box model method, distributive property, and partial quotients.
- It is also common core aligned with 4.NBT.1 and 4.NBT.6
This resource includes:
- 15 days of thorough, detailed scripted lesson plans in a guided math/workshop format
- Vocabulary cards for your math word wall
- A pretest and post test to determine your students level of understanding and progress
- Anchor charts to use or to copy as you teach the lesson
- Active engagement materials, such as interactive notebook pieces, to engage and involve the students during the lessons
- Independent activities, such as games, hands-on manipulatives and concrete activities, or practice materials to reinforce the lesson
- Intervention and extension ideas to help all students learn in the classroom with each concept
- Exit tickets or closing ideas to wrap up the lesson and evaluate their understanding.
- Lessons in a scaffolded order to ensure a foundation is created and built upon for best understanding
- Answer Keys
- Saving you time!