Engage your students while teaching them about the physical science concepts of mixtures and solutions! This craftivity is a great way to get in that much-needed practice and assess what they know!
For students to learn and retain the matter concepts of mixtures and solutions using an engaging activity.
This Resource Covers:
- What mixtures and solutions are
- How mixtures and solutions can be separated
- Examples of mixtures and solutions
With this Resource You’ll Get:
- Materials to create the craftivity
- Assembly directions
- 3 different practice worksheets for understanding mixtures and solutions (with detailed information to help understand and prepare to make the craftivity)
- An example of an assembled final craftivity
- Answer keys