Engage your students with these “doodle note” formatted sketch notes that are interactive and perfect for your science unit on matter! Your students will love them and it will definitely help them retain the information they are taught!
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
For students to learn the concepts about matter in an engaging and interactive way so that they can commit the information to memory.
This Resource Covers:
This activity covers the following concepts related to matter:
- What is matter
- Examples of matter
- What matter is made up of
- Properties of matter
- States of matter (solids, liquids, gases)
- Changing States (adding heat and removing heat – including the terms evaporation, condensation, freezing, and melting)
- Mixtures and solutions (including ways to separate)
- Physical and chemical changes
- Conservation of matter
With this Resource You’ll Get:
- 2 different sized booklets – half-page size to save on paper and full-page size for more space to write
- Printing directions
- Answer keys