This Foldable and Reading Booklet Covers:
✓ What makes up a human body system
✓ How systems interact with one another
✓ What happens as systems age and disease
✓ The different types of systems including the endocrine system, the immune system, the muscular system, the nervous system, the digestive system, the skeletal system, the respiratory system, the circulatory system, the excretory (urinary) system
Note: This product does NOT include the reproductive system.
With This Unit You’ll Get:
- Engaging, high quality reading booklet covering each system that can be printed back-to-back to form a booklet or single-sided
- Printables to create an accordion foldable
- An answer key
- A Google Slides version so that you can complete it digitally if you prefer! Perfect for distance learning!
- Smaller accordion foldable for your students’ science interactive notebooks
- Blank foldable pages for open-ended work
- Step-by-step directions (with photos) to help understand how to create the foldable
- A half-page and full-page version to differentiate with handwriting space
- .… and so much more!
How You Can Use This Unit:
✓ Literacy centers
✓ As a supplement to an already established program
✓ Science centers
✓ A review throughout the school year
✓ For early finishers
✓ Whole group, small group, partners, or individual work
✓ For a substitute activity
✓ Warm up activities
You can also find this resource on Teachers Pay Teachers. Click here.